8.31.2003

days like this i don't know what to do with myself, all day & all night. i wander the halls along the walls & under my breath i say to myself, "i need fuel to take flight."

went to the state park with alayhas, marina, & emily this afternoon. wow is it beautiful. we climbed all about & got some quality pictures. good times with bare feet alright. anyone who comes to visit me this yr has to see this.

argh, it's apparently 40 some degrees here right now. what the h?

i don't feel like thinking right now.

hurrah hurrah... kim & i decided that it's easier for guys to be entertained. video games, sports... these things don't interest girls. if ur nails r all painted then dude, ur outta luck. this evening we were like hmm... what to do, which sucks. personally, i wasn't ready for a 3 day wked already. ha, we didn't earn it yet, & things aren't in swing enough for there to be one. in a month, i'd certainly appreciate it more. rah rah

kate told me that i should have a column in buzzsaw. apparently it's the alternative magazine she's running this yr. i suppose i shall check it out, cuz hey, that could be fun. oh right, & theoretically that's what i want my job to be... when i have my multicultural family that is. man, i'm gonna be po' fo'eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home