8.16.2003

earlier i checked out zee blogs de col & suds. i was like damn, they're back. that's whacked yo. we're on the brink of it all... word up

hark- more fun with IM
jen's bro: i took piano lessons when i was 7
b: i can play merry had a little lamb
me: niiice
b: with one finger
me: ooh, smooth
b: and i only usually mess up once
me: *fans herself*
b: I thought that would turn you on
me: only once?
b: once if im lucky
me: ooh baby

yeah man, rock on

sigh. i am saddened. today, jen painted a monkey, a happy monkey mind u, on my arm. she was painting ppl to raise money for MS. i attempted to cover him in plastic while i took a shower, but alas, it did not work. my monkey is no more : (

last day of work... ehh, i can deal with that. but now i don't know what to do with myself cuz i didn't exactly make any plans. go me. let's do it kids, let's make plans. yeah!

oh yeah- ootc marina ;) ha...

ok, here's a less obscure quiz...
Your: Happy eyes! Your cheerful, bright and always want to try something new. Your inquisitive and quite lovable. You have many friends and will succeed in life.
Your: Happy eyes! Your cheerful, bright and always
want to try something new. Your inquisitive and
quite lovable. You have many friends and will
succeed in life.


What type of eyes do you have?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home