12.22.2004

do you have ID?

today i went to the liquor store. i bought a bottle. it's for grandma. HA! yeah gift giving.

got alllll my shopping done today. aiesh. i'm looking forward to getting some new spiffy duds for the internship, but not so much lovin' the price tag. bahhh money.

so part deux or sept or whatever it was of my bday was mucho awesome. went to smarc dawg & rach's uncle's bar in the cit-ay. cat & meghan got me a lovely pink cowgirl hat (equipped with a tiara) and a sash which read 'birthday girl.' list of ways to get a lot of attention from older guys you don't know? *DING DING DING* ha. we did some karaoke, spice girls of course, and their cousin's best friend licked my stomach. now that's a bday alright. i feel as if the bar has been heightened intensely for bdays now... and am wondering how i will swing them when the time comes with being in dc and all. ay, we'll worry about that when the time comes i suppose, but for now, 21 was a most excellent bday.

i've had kelly clarkson in my head all day, and yet i've only heard this song about 3 times ever. what up with that kell-kell?
But since you've been gone
I can breathe for the first time
Im so movin on
Yeah yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get
I get what I want
Since you've been gone


yeah, clarkson & i are tight alright.


i'm sorry, this entry lacks excitement. i wanted to update, yet it's all so woo woo about me not anything fun & exciting. well, unless you're stalking me, in which case most of what i do is absolutely tantalizing that is. oh bother.

well, here's a picture of me and rachel circa de 2AM the last night at school. thus making her not the rachel i just talked about, but the rachel i may never see again rachel. ohhhhh seniors *tear*


alright, happy holiday making kiddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home