9.28.2004

i knew i loved scrubs with good reason...

list of ppl who are awesome- zack braff.
The second you say "fuck" twice in a movie your film becomes "R". No exceptions. Pretty crazy, huh? You can blow someone's head off, but 2 fucks makes you unwatchable for someone under 17. Unless they have their parent there to explain it to them. "Mom, I understood the first use of the word fuck, but what's with the second - give me guidance please. I've heard one fuck before, but ever since I heard the second one I've had this insatiable desire to rob a liquor store and refer to all women as "ho's".
check out his blog which ev turned me on to. it definitely made me

in one entry, he addresses rumors. col, this one is for u-
Rumor: I'm dating Bea Arthur.
True.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home