9.27.2004

i wish i had a chocolate chip muffin

kala: brains are so much stronger than vaginas. it's just difficult to convey that in college.
too true! gahhhh

didn't get up till after 3 today. yep, that's right, lame ass over here. so of course, i am now still ridiculously awake. i feel like watching 'sex in the city' but oh wait, i don't have the dvds so i guess i won't be doing that. it's times like these that i wish i got my cable hooked up, but ehh, what can ya do.

friday night was a bday party for katarina & becki & it was tres fun. german pop music + dancing? hello. jess told me that no one was really dancing until i got there. awh, how fun! bring on the dance alright! anytime baby, anytime.

mr jones & me brings ppl together.

Searching all my days just to find you

I'm not sure who I'm looking for
I'll know it
When I see you
Until then, I'll hide in my bedroom
Staying up all night just to write
A love song for no one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home