4.27.2004

ya know, jewish men are not too handy around the house. can we hire somebody to do it? that's what we do
-evan cooper, trying to open the blinds
stereotypical humor used against one's self? ha, i love that man

ayyy so i've got a bajillion things to do, but i worked a lot over the wked so i'm like oh, but why mummy, why? about it at this point. i feel like soc is bs. our britney presentation is tomorrow AND i've got a writing paper to do. writing really bites my ass though. i just hate writing classes. leave me alone, i know my grammaracity.

so ya know how colors are supposed to stand for different emotions? i'm wondering if my changing my favorite color symbolizes something greater within myself, a larger sort of change. this was a thought i had before taking a nap, so ya know, it could just be crazy talk, but yeah. i used to like purple, now i'm all about the red. purple is said to be about creativity, the color of royalty, whereas red is about power & passion. hear me roar alright. roarrrr.

sometimes, i am a teen movie. but wait, i'm not a teen anymore! ha, i didn't catch the boat with the rest of em, & i knew that then. i surprise myself. this sophomore year experience will be over in like 2 weeks. that's insane. so many things have changed. i know i said that last year, but this time, it's about ME. although i maintain that i am my own worst critic, i hadn't realized i had it in me to become as laid back about things as i have been. this is something that no one should make one feel bad about. anyone who feels concern about anything i've said or done this year, i can understand that. and yeah, sometimes i don't really know what i'm doing. but this is the first time in my life that i've been okay with that. (ha, as 'overprotected' plays in the background... i'll be over with this project soon.) but yeah. it's not that i feel bad about having been analytical about my friends' behaviors in recent years, cuz i only say what i do because i care... & i hope that above all, that has always shone through. but i suppose i'm just recognizing that i too am just one giant fucking contradiction. life, is one giant fucking contradiction.

and with that, i fair thee well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home