4.13.2004

easter morning, my dad sang a little song in a low mumble:
i love me, u love me, let's all love me together
i laughed at him. he laughed too.

being home was so welcome. ahhh yes. surprised zee rents aiight. grandma said i looked more busty. that's a blatant lie. silly grandma. then later she made me have a shot with her. she's too funny, i love grandma.

so today, i managed to miss all my classes. good fucking job, no? yeah. well i got up at 7 to register, which i guess went well, who can say, then i went back to bed around 8. i was like f my first class, but for some reason, setting my alarm didn't seem necessary. yeaaa not so much the best plan. i woke up at 3. my last class ended at 250... hence the good fucking job.

oy, i've been having some awful headaches lately. i think they're 'tension headaches,' so says webmd. i bought ice cream. aiesh.

my mom got me some mary kate & ashley make up for my easter basket. ha, my mom is awesome. i got her to help me cut my hair, against her better judgement. too much hair, it makes me crazy. so i cut it, YEAH! that might have been equally as crazy, but ehh, what can ya do.

bless joe for having this link in his profile. i came across this months ago, & was wondering where it was ever since that first time. it's the guy who writes crazy ass stuff on his credit card receipts to see if anyone will notice. good times alright. further reading, score!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home