7.04.2005

sing it, cher

i'm getting better at this pseudo vegetarian deal. i bought chicken for the first time in a while today, which made me realize how little i've been eating it. i made tofu & potatoes with coconut curry earlier. tofu is interesting, and i'm def not even close to knowing what all i can do with it. i just think of good ol' doug- "killer tofu"

yep.

i finished "still life with woodpecker." it held my attention and had a lot of fun quirky moments, but it's not a new favorite or anything. i have now moved on to "me talk pretty one day" -david sedaris. i'm excited for myself. this past year has brought me more reading for pleasure than ever before. granted, "the hookup handbook" wasn't exactly the most sophisticated read ever, but hey, i'm trying. writers always say that reading is important, so i'm flirting with different tastes, shall we say. and still, please let me know if you have any suggestions.

a part of me wants to apologize for this entry being so about me, even though reading my blog is probably a given on that one. i can't think of anything fun and exciting to share right now though... oh, how about how savetoby.com totally copped out. extending it by over a year? bs. way to take the fun out of the sitch and make it an even more obvious money scheme. i take back calling it amazing. silly rabbit, manipulation of funds is for kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home