6.30.2005

beyond intensity

mtv may have a lot of sparkling crap going on, but their true life documentaries tend to go above that graphically enhanced bar. earlier tonight i watched "true life: i'm back from iraq." 3 guys, 3 stories, 3 more reasons to think. definitely catch it if it's on. it's worth your watching.

anchor. the word anchor is in my mind.

too much free time. i mean, i'm working and i'm interning and all that jazz, but there's something missing. perhaps its the inability to have senseless, sorry for the generalization, girly conversations. perhaps today's society has left me overstimulated, which is kind of funny... considering all i ever seem to crave are the simple things.

...and teleportation. i definitely still want that.

Something's missing
And I don't know how to fix it

Something's missing
And I don't know what it is

No I don't know what it is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home