1.06.2005

sooo i'm slowly going stir crazy and i feel like i wanna vomit. nice!

it's been snowing the past 2 days, and i've been, ooh la la, in the house. not cool, joe.

oh, and let us not forget that once again, my fine academic institution has found a way to unnecessarily complicate my life once more. politics minors- be advised -internship credits now count. list of ppl who would have liked to have known this info A MONTH AGO. so yeah, less than 2 wks before my internship begins, i'm finding out that i could be getting legitimate credit for it. mother fuckerrr. seriously kids, check and recheck, be on everyone's back. not everyone is good at, or even doing, their job.

and sure, comedic relief.
this is one that only guys and some ill humored gals will enjoy:




***
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home