1.27.2005

the blue footed boobie is a bird

hey kids. so yeah, i've been busy. so here's a thought- housing. i got a lovely email today from reslife being all yo, what are you doing?

what am i doing?

all of my plans rely on RA shiz. what do i do in the meantime? oh bah.

& ps, email me if you're confused about housing/don't have anywhere. then we can bum off our RA friends together, or live in absolute bliss apart. i know i talked to a select few of you about it (ooooooh yeah, i said that)

hooray!

3 Comments:

Blogger kalor the destructor said...

have you read galapogos by vonnegut? the blue footed boobie is a recurring character init, that is why i asked. well, more of a theme than a character, but it sounds cuter when its a character.
anyway,malone, i just wanted to stir up old memories and sing.....
"i love being poked by you"

1/28/2005 12:26 PM  
Blogger jota said...

DANA I LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV YOU! I will probably RA in Gardens or in Circles...I promise I will wahs the dishes if we room together. :o) Will keep you posted. And hello, how come I haven't received any of this housing stuff? Grr.

1/29/2005 10:39 PM  
Blogger jota said...

BUT I STIIL LUV YOU!

-Jazzy

1/29/2005 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home