12.16.2003

they're sweet -kim. we'll leave it at that. dirrty.

oy, so today i handed in my paper for writing, & then peaced because that friggin' business final ate a mass chunk of my brain. i scored 72 bux for the book store... gah, half price for my law bible... getting raped by retail is such fun. where have my hundreds of dollars gone? oyyyy

watch ZOOLANDER this evening. oh how i heart that movie. there are tons of additional features on the good ol' dvd. they have a fake interview between ben stiller & derek zoolander:
derek: my first choice to play the part was actually will smith
ben: will smith is black
derek: do you have a problem with that?

i heart ben stiller. he is one funny man.

tomorrow's goals:
get up before 2
write my law paper
yep...

note that there are some changes to ma blog's template. it's called boredom/procrastination. woo woo!!

"shadowboxer" is a quality tune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home