7.06.2006

say goodbye to those little bastards

wisdom toothless!! i survived, and without a major freakout at that. now i get to eat a lot of chocolate pudding. bah, it took me a few days to feel human again, and while i'm in better spirits, i still have a fat face. bryan is calling me his bulldog gf, but i think it kinda looks like when monica ("friends") is in fat makeup since only the bottom has ballooned. oompa!

i got to keep them though, which i was excited about. i like to hold them in my hand and know that they're gone for good. i told my mom that i wanted to see the little bastards when i got out of surgery. fabulous. sucks not being able to really brush my teeth though. ehhhhh. i've even got a new toothbrush, le sighhh

so i think i got a job today! well, i was offered one at least. i've got another interview tomorrow though, so we'll see which one makes the cut. the family keeps saying things like, "well, i hope it works out for ya." i like the lack of actual encouragement being presented, but ehh, what can ya do. even bon jovi can attest that it's my life.

i won't be making much, but the next year is sure to be an experience. good thing i'm good at being cheap, but hopefully my graduation party will bring me some dollaz.

which ps, i haven't heard from the folks i babysat for in a week now. hmm, list of people who still owe me money? not cool, joe. what an awkward situation. you want to assume the best of people, but aiesh. i'm poor, i don't need for this to be an issue.

and speaking of issues, what's up with this state these days? i've been horrible at paying attention to the news lately, and now all of the sudden my state is falling apart. new jersey, what's the deal, kiddo?
(no jersey knocking necessary tyvm)

bah, alright. bah. to wisdom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home