11.12.2005

ahh, cortaca sons of bitches whaaaat!!!1!

so that's basically the jist of what i had the pleasure of waking up to this morning. and what do ya know, we lost. way to go bombers, way to go *clap clap*
nah, i did go to the game for a bit, i'm not gonna try and play that game. i'm not above collegiate social life (yet).

it just occurred to me that i had yet to add a link to my halloween pics. here's a picture of the boy & i lookin' "fahncy" for the fancy bday for emily & steve last night. you won't find pics from that in webshots since i'm basically at my posting limit, but yeah, enjoy what you can get to:



ps i try to keep this thing all newsy and informed and not rah rah rah my life or gushy or what have you, but i really like this boy. that's just something that needs to be said (more).

And tomorrow we might not be together
I’m no prophet, I don’t know natures way
So I’ll try to see into your eyes right now
And stay right here, ’cause these are the good old days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Struggling Runner said...

Aww...I am glad you really like him, and he really likes you! Sounds like beautiful music to me :):):)

Tell him that he must be nice to you always, ok? Otherwise, I'll kick his ass!

11/14/2005 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home