4.26.2005

ya don't say!

last day of work tomorrow. i got thank you cards for my supervisors. they're an odd concept. i mean, they're generally really cheesey or entirely blank inside. since one of my supervisors is one of the most awkward ppl i've met in my entire life, i definitely wrote out what i was going to say before hand. i read it to zac. it sounds like she's getting fired, was his response.

*sings* awk-ward.

you know you have a problem when you have to bs a thank you. here's the uncut version:

dear awkward supervisor-

thank you for not having a nervous breakdown while i was in the office. have no fear though, i noticed a few white hairs on your 26-year-old head, so i'm sure it's on it's way. i appreciate your allowing me to bond with my coworkers on how uncomfortable you made everyone feel. best of luck finding a way to lighten up. i'm sure your sense of humor is eager to meet you =)

all the best,
your inferior


THE END.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home