10.31.2004

happy halloween?

i got groped by a pirate over at cornell. i feel like that should be on a tshirt or something. but yeah, drunken pirate complete with a handle of captain morgan totally accused me of wearing shark skin, and naturally, found this to be reason enough to rub my ass. why thank you pirate. i really needed that.
ARRR!

so last night... laaaast night. costumes are fun. i was a flapper, & may have taken too much time looking nice than to have actually spent it (if that makes sense). it started out okay, but then *den den dennnnn* cornell entered the picture. now mind you, i very rarely go over there, only because it seems to consistently suck ass. so with a lack of things to do here, and invite from the stace, i decided why not check it out. this wouldn't be a frat party, so surely things would somehow be different.
*crickets chirp*
uhm, there was good dancing music? cuz that was def the best part of the night.
jess & i went to another party to find uncle j, & i proceeded to ruin my own halloween. oh joy. i awoke at 10 (maybe 9) this morning to the scene of my tear stained face looking back at me in complete disappointment. halloween, my favorite holiday. i had put such pressure on making it fun that in the process, i lost my camera, did not recieve even one piece of candy, and played the part of 'that girl' instead of the lovely flapper which i had created. while i realize that today is truly halloween, i just find myself feeling very sad. my inner child is kicking my shins right now.
but hey- if you want to take the anorexic's POV on the matter, at least i probably lost like, 3 pounds, omg!

jeepers. and now, this is funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home